Exercising is not for a Season; It's for a Life Time!
"Let's Go Swimming"
Founded: June 3, 2002
Founder: Ureka Burnett
SAVE A LIFE
KEEPING A WATCHFUL EYE ON SWIMMERS & OFFERING YOU A PEACE OF MIND...
BE PREPARED FOR LIFEGUARD
1. Full name
2. Contact telephone numbers
3. Your email address (if you choose)
4. Date and Time of your event
5. Start and End Times the Lifeguard's services are needed (a 3-hour minimum is requested)
6. Address of your event
7. Estimated number of adults at the event (16 years and older)
8. Estimated number of children at the event (0-15 years of age)
9. Within 48 hours before your event, you and the Lifeguard should confirm that everything is on schedule and discuss any last minute changes.
10. Let's Go Swimming!
Lifeguard should report for duty on that date, 15 minutes before the time agreed.
Call to schedhule Your Lifeguard Today! (404)444-4684
FEE: $35 per hour, per Lifeguard
Rental of a Lifeguard’s services should be a minimum of 2 hours.
Payment to the Lifeguard should be made immediately after the end of your event
If your event will have more than 25 people swimming in the pool, you will need a second lifeguard
Register Pool Party!